Fri Up offers young companies free strategic coaching as well as the following services:
- analysis of the business plan, advice and assistance on startup
- specialized training
- network of sponsors and partners
- easier access to financing, consulting, training and communications
The submitted projects are selected by the Fri Up committee, which also offers office space and services for young companies.
Innosuisse offers a coaching program for business and start-up creation. The coaching program is divided into three stages:
- Initial Coaching: evaluation of your project’s feasibility and development
- Core Coaching: economic viability and profitability of your project, strategy, legal and tax advice
- Scale-up Coaching: growth strategy, fundraising, internationalization
To apply, your head office must be based in Switzerland and your start-up is not more than five years old or you intend to create a start-up based in Switzerland.
Coaching to sharpen your competitiveness
platinn offers coaching services to startups and SMEs in Western Switzerland. The aim of the programme is to strengthen innovation and improve competitiveness. To support entrepreneurs in their business innovation endeavors, a network of approx. sixty accredited coaches contributes with their essential expertise in:
- Business development – business growth strategies
- Cooperation – search for partnerships
- Organization – process optimization and resource development
- Finance – financing strategies
Additionally, coaches can call on selected experts to complement their input in areas such as e.g. intellectual property or other legal questions.